Apple Learning Sessions
Introduction to iPads
This introductory Learning Sessions should be taken by all those who are starting to use an iPad. It covers the basics of setting up and using an iPad, using the keyboard with the Notes app, setting your preferences in how your iPad operates, iTunes and syncing files, the Apple App Store, interesting apps, setting up your Contacts.
Android Tablets - email and Internet
* Set up and use the basic systems of the Galaxy Tablet Computer
* Understand some of the differences between Android based tablet computers.
* Send and receive email messages using the Mail app
* Internet app to surf the internet
* Find and record useful information from the Internet
* Set the Internet app to desired settings
* Use the Maps app to locate places and receive directions between places